CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baden Powell Day



today is Baden Powell day..
even im a retired scout now,
but im still remember this day..
i think any retired scouts are remember too?
i hope so..
how is my junior member now?
long time din go back to c them..
i miss my scout life...
tomorrow i will face the test again..
it is a retest for driving..
i really hope that i can pass it..
i cant just always sit my friend's car..
a year and a year past already,
it is already two years late..
some of my friends even can drop the "P" already..
and what am i now?
hmm..just now dinner i was having dinner with min,jiuh,loon and kakei..
thanks for u all accompany me...
my parents have to go for their employee's wedding dinner..
and my sister was go out with her friend..
so im nearly alone tonight..
thanks guys!!
suppose dont have so few people..
but its a long story..i duwan to explain here..
and im tired now..
i wanna post this just because of the Baden Powell Day..
why huh?
i duno..juz feel tat i should post something for this special day...
but i really dont have mood now cz my eyes almost fully close,
and i cant c my keyboard..
okie..thats all for tonight...
God bless me for the test..

0 comments: