CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

so sick

I really feel so sick and boring of everything at here,
it's totally not the way I want to live,
I tried it,
adapt to the environment here..
But things just won't work out.
What can I do?
people just don't understand me,
people don't regconize me,
what I've done?
that's the way I am,
friends do know me,
my attitude,temper and hobby,
I tried to change,
why don't people change?
I'm tired already, felt so tired..

I scared to walk out,
because the world is so cold.
I'm afraid to listen to the world,
because their words are like a blade,
which could stop my heartbeat.
I don't want to speak,
because I might hurt people too.

If I would choose the moment,
this would be the moment that feels so suck and bad,
worst than you failed your paper,
worst than you dumped by a girl,
cause I just lost a piece of my heart.

5 comments:

KaTe said...

Don't be sad ya.. =)
You should be happy always.
I don't wish to see u unhappy..
=) smile..

From : Cat

Stefanie said...

Just be yourself, Chin Siang. x

ONLY -siang- said...

Kate:thanks..it meant a lot to me..btw,how did you find my blog??haa

Stefanie:well,i'll try to!thank you Stefanie!feel better now. :)

M!N said...

wat's wrong??? not happy wit life there???

ONLY -siang- said...

haa!it solved!