CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

when there is an end, there is another begin

Okay,i don't know whether still got people will come around here and watch,
cz i really have a long long time never post any thing here..
sorry,my bad, im lazy and little busy for the last semester.
i wont write what i've done for the past few months, then let's just start after the final since two weeks ago!

I bought a DSLR!so sudden right?i never say anything about photography for all the post i've been wrote..hmmm..let's forget about it why i suddenly got interest,just ask me in person ok?
actually now its been the end of my semester break,
dont like it because it is too short,
like it cz i think i've done many things for this break..
and this time,im gonna extend my holiday for another week! (without officially approve by my uni)
well,i dont care anymore, whatever what i said last time was bullshit,but now i really wanna study hard for the coming semester!cz..it's my second year of degree already!
dont wanna get my degree cert below the second upper honor..
try my best okay?

friends,
if you are watching,
ask me out,
even now you tell me let's go to Penang tml!
i would love to.
and let's photograph our life!

3 comments:

♥钉菊花♥ said...

=) nice post~! wish you all the best in your comming semester!and..congratulation that u get ur DSLR camera!!i hope to get mine soon =) chill chill and have a nice day!

M!N said...

bring ur dslr to extreme!hehe

ONLY -siang- said...

to ♥钉菊花♥,mind intro urself?i dont know who you are actually, and quite suprise how come got other people look at my blog..anyway,thanks to you! C=

Min:whattt??dont want la! and i dont think there is another match coming...