CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

so hard

hmm..suprisingly im blogging again!
well..i just blog when i got the mood to blog,
ok i admit that im lazy to blog even though i got that mood.
what to post today?
okay,i wonder why it is so hard to forget something..
i am a forgetful person,so easy to forget the things ask by my friends to do,so easy to forget the notes that i had memorized before..
but yesterday i saw the facebook,wow, XXXXXX is in a relationship with ...
i was like, what the hell, why the facebook show it to me?
and i think how come i care at the same time...?
its not like i still like her,just...i also dont know how to describe this feeling..
maybe i saw that fellow, is the type of guy i hate the most..
wonder why i lost to him!nvm,i cursed them long ago!(seriously,i didnt like her anymore!)

i actually wrote many things before im typing this..i just delete it because i dont think i should write it out..
okay now,i dont know what to write already,
this is why i seldom post new thing..
it's a rubbish post actually,
talking about the humanity..being hatred about something..
lol..

min asked me to for swim tml, like last week too!
but i didnt go for swimming actually,i played squash at the squash court not far from the pool..
i rejected min..cz i dont feel like want to play squash tml..and he might throw me to wei de again to fetch me back! (it's a joke min! C=)
and i cant swim, as my trunks and goggle left in my inti's room!
no choice,im gonna sleep late tml and play pc game as usual..
i dont want to end my extended holiday in this way...
anyone please ask me out okay?
luckily there's a party at this saturday at ken's new house!
congratulation to him here!

off now.

0 comments: