CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

disappointed

Disappointed of what??
my holiday??nope!!i wont feel disappointed for that.
holiday for two months is what i've been hoping for very long already..
hmm..i've been staying at home for a week..totally a whole week im staying!
what i've done??
let me explain at here~~
everyday i set the alarm at 10..but after i wake up by the alarm,
i will fall into sleep again..so...what is the purpose for that alarm??
it's like prevent me to sleep until afternoon....then i won't be feeling useless at home..
is that helpful?not at all!!cz i will sleep until 11 something!
after that,i played my desktop!
finally i got my desktop back..it's been taking to claim its motherboard and power supply for two months!!how come it took so long?i also don't know..
so now i just play as much as i am free!
finally i finished Prototype!
now im going to play Resident Evil 5 and Wanted..
guess i have to buy some new games~
then...i take my lunch at 1pm..and continue playing after finish lunch!
that's what i do in whole day!
actually i want to play squash for these few days already..but my sis took the car..and Lee's leg was injured...so..tml im going to play! =p

well..let me talk about why i am disappointing..
Voon! seems i gotta go singapore alone this time..
my friends all couldn't make it!
i really felt disappointed..i was hoping to travel with them..
but everytime u all just...
i dont know what can i say..i know i shouldn't say anything to you all at here..
if you don't want to go,u should tell me earlier but not wait until i ask you!i've been told you for two months early and you said u go with me..but now u answered me u are going with ur brother..
what's that mean?
fine..i think there's no more next time...i would not ask you again!
okay..i think going travel alone is not a bad idea huh?
at least i can go any places that i want to..eat anything that i want...
and yeah,enjoy the holiday.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Hey dude!
Are you doing well?

Something's wrong? Anyway, I remember that I told you my experience before right. Travel ALONE is always fun!!! You can do whatever you like, anywhere, anytime.So move on, forget about the sadness.
You'll be having a really nice trip soon. :)

Cheers!

ONLY -siang- said...

hahaha!STEFANIE! im good!in holiday now!how bout uuu??long time didnt chat with u in msn adi!tml im goin to Cameron Highland!should talk to you after i come back!(=
hmmm..yaa!of course i remember!that's why i wanna try it like you!(= i never travel alone b4..so i think this will be a good experience for me!haha.see ya! C=

yE said...

hey guy....still rmb me?? " )