CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

motivation




YEAH! MU back to the top again!
but that is go without saying..
right?
im sure all MU fans agree with me.
it was so unbelievable!
the young italian lad score for MU at 93 mins..
i thought MU will lose again..
i jumped around and all the controller on the sofa was falled..
im glad my mom didnt c that..
and i cant shout..cz my parents already slept..lol
today,
i back to inti again..
and now i need to face my final exam..
i had enjoyed everything in Ipoh..
dinner with my family..played futsal with my friends..
watched movie...bought a mouse and a hard disk at pc fair..
and also bought the same things for Yee Voon..
which i will give her the things when i go singapore at Apr 18&19..
WOW!
its so fun...i never go singapore alone before..
but before that i need to face my final 1st..
that's the thing i fear most...
cz i dont want to retake at next semester..
if failed one of the subject,i will remain as a foundation student,
and see all my friends study for degree already..
this is what i dont want to be happened...
its like kinda of shame for me..but is it really?
my family didnt give me any pressure..
yea..that is good..but makes me feel like no motive to study now...
i really wanna get a good result for this semester..
at least merit awards?ha..it wont happen i think.
cz i never work hard at this semester..
hmm..dont want to think much..
i'll just try to study as much as i can..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool singapore trip....some more alone...hehe...there is ur lady...dun miss her..