CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

study,study and study



study,
this word have been trouble me for few days..
FINAL IS ON SATURDAY!!!
so what can i do now is study,study,study and study study..
i hope to keep a clean record for this semester,
i dont even want resit or retake..
I DONT WANT!
so i have to work hard,
and going to library to study like hell..
i think this is only what i can do to face the exam.
besides,i am damn weak in memorize notes..
im the worst on this part!
so how?
im gonna understand the whole part then only memorize it..
is it ok??
somebody please tell me..i'll appreciate it.
ok..my target for this final was NO RESIT,NO RETAKE,
MAYBE GET AN A(already enough)?OR B?
at least got improve compare to last semester's result..
just that simple..
wish i can do it..
4th December,
it is a very normal date for 2008,
but special for 2007..
when i check back last year's calender,
it was the last day of SPM...
wow!
again..
time is passing by an incredible speed.
last year i was started to enjoy the rest of the holiday i had..
but now i have to study hard for the coming exam...
its a big different situation..
if i noe i will be like now from last year,
then what will i think?
hmm.............................................
no idea..
i felt that i am started to lose my friends in Ipoh since i went here on march..
no more closer..and being far away...
what can i do?
im already tried to become myself at here..
i mean im still the ORIGINAL SIANG!!
i dont want to be changed by the frens here...
dont even want..
sorry,if inti frens is viewing my blog..
im always asking myself "am i change today??"
if i did,i will try to become back myself...
i dont want to be a FAKE GUY at here..
with those all who get high standard of education,
YOU ARE ANNOYING ME!!
that's why im carry with that look at here,
understand?and dont ask me why again,
you are annoying me again and again..
Friends,just dont leave me,
im too busy at here..
thats why i didnt contact u all...
and i really miss u all..
i need your support,
your advice,
your joke,
your happiness,
and share you sadness with me.

0 comments: