CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas

first of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIK YE!!
yea..the christmas and birthday gal..
envy u all ah..
someone born at 31st aug,christmas,
hmm..very special days...
sometimes gt fireworks to celebrate for u..
wow..
noting in the world can make me so happy except frens in ipoh.
i like them,for real.
they are sincere.
ermmm,chat almost non stop juz nw at happy valley..
a place nt so famous for people who didnt go ipoh field there always...
its a well known place for the poi lam student..
bcz its veli near my school...
previously,we oso always went there,
b4 tuition?ah jie?steven?hmm..bm?
even though the half time rest of SPM.
well,today i saw lik ye was very happy..
hope that she will always like this...
bcz i reali like my frens to be smile always..

actually christmas is noting for me..
juz a normal day,
every year oso watching other people wear the santa hat,
at the shopping complex?outside?
fun?
i dun think so..
christmas reali no meaning for me..
it just create an extra holiday to my parents,
and this year special,for my sis too..
for me?the same..holiday nw..
when i was small,
every year i was hope that when i wake up at the morning,
a present will put beside my bed..
funny huh?
i dun think so..
my parents lie to me..==
if it was true,
mayb nw i wont think that christmas is no meaning..
im not a christian too..
boring christmas,no turkey,no present,no celebration,no partner.
so what for?
lol.

anyway,hope the one who celebrate their christmas,
plz enjoy..
dun waste it..

so
MERRY CHRISTMAS~!

0 comments: