CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

friday

okay,it's friday tml!
suddenly got mood to blog before i get to bed..
hmm..im not goin back tml..
as i want to stay here to do my assignment,study or what..(hopefully i can do it!)
actually its quite a big seduce for me to go back..
if i go back tml,i can come back only at monday..as the fin class has cancelled!
sounds good huh?but i already scare to listen the word 'replacement' already..
holy shit!i got four out of five subjects need to replace!
some more the replacement class haven't finish yet!
and now i gotta prepare for another new replacement class..
so stupid huh!

well,im not really gonna spend my weekends with those assignments..
will go out to low yat to buy the CPL filter!
haha!finally i found it..!
i found it at the low yat fotokem shop..where the place i buy my DSLR!
i dont know why it is so hard to be found..i asked for so many shops already..they all were the fotokem shop as well..
some more Ipoh's fotokem is like shit!(jusco that one!)
the worker being quite no manners..he thought that i come to kacau them..
or he even look down at me..think that i like those kids who didnt serious with photograph..
did i look like?==
anyway,i dont see they have stock also..
plan to go low yat at saturday......!
morning for sure!
so that it wont be too crowd for the tortoise ktm..
after that,will go to Friday's and enjoy my lunch!
yea..all the things i'll do is just by myself..
i cant find anyone to accompany me..
as some of my friends are going back to their hometown..some are going to prepare for inti ball!
sooo..i don't want to be troublesome so much..the best way is to go alone!
do what i want!eat what i want!
it's been a long time i didn't taste one of my favourite Friday's!(remember Nando's is the all time favourite for me! C=)
some more i can go back early and to avoid the crowd starts at 3pm!

hmmm..that's all the plan!
anyone wants to join?
I'd be happy to see any of you!
call me huh!
haha..i actually don't expect anyone of you!
well,it's time to sleep!
good night!

0 comments: