CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

class cancel

YES!!
CLASS CANCEL again!!
yea..im really happy for that..
that means i got more time to do my slides..
what slides actually??
it is for tomorrow's presentation!!
oh gosh..
im starting to scare again..
i had stopped for one semester didn't do the presentation..
so i wonder tomorrow is it can i present well??
hope the classmates wont laugh at me when i say something wrong.
i would like to know whether my english have improve?
haha..anyway..i will design well my slide show and put as many feauture as i can.
thanks Hang,without you i wont learn so many things in power point!

hmm..next thing is i gotta move to another room at next semester!
but luckily is still the same block that i living now.
im gonna climb two more floor in the coming semester..
lol..maybe it is good for me to keep fit..
anyway, im glad that i can stay in the same block..
cz i might move to the short semester block(my block is only for long semester students!)
thanks to dad, he called to the office and ask the officer to give me back the same block.
actually why the officer don't give me the same block at first?
i feel weird for that..
the officer give me this block after my dad called him..
ahhh..
yea..maybe im a child for you, so you dont listen to me..
but i had tried to talk to you,if you are listen to me,
then i wont have to disturb my parents.
you all are so stupid.

okay,
stop here..
gotta do my slides!
and go back to home tomorrow!
wish me good luck!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Haha! It seems like you must be very glad now. In the mean time, you're getting nervous I guess for the coming presentation. No worries dude. No pain, No gain. This for you, "practice makes perfect" . I truly wish you all of God's blessing to you.

ONLY -siang- said...

hahaha..thaaaank youu!
i will try my best tomorrow!
and try not to be so nervous?
haha..i think it is impossible for me not to feel nervous..
anyway,really thanks for the support! (= will tell you good news!