CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 17, 2011

a perfect portrait in kellie castle, 28/5/2011

What a day, finally i have myself the first portrait in Kellie's Castle!
okay, it was not plan at first, but the day when i come back to Ipoh,
I was thinking to find Voon and why not we have a shooting session?
and the reason i choose Kellie's Castle is because I can't think of any place that is suitable for portrait..
besides, I need to find a place which has less people..
cause Voon not used to pose in front of many people..even though I myself also not used to shoot in front of many people..
then when I ask Voon to be my model, she just said yes immediately!
that's how the best friend work!haha
alright, i really feel excited that time..i tried to do some research and see how other photographers take photos in Kellie's Castle..
not to say I follow everything they did, but just as reference..
for example, the pose, the place and some angles
I thought of going to start the shooting at 7 something..
try to get some nice sun rise and better light..
but the most important i forgot was the time open for the castle!!
How come i can forget about it??
I feel like slapping myself that moment..and feel lucky the model is my close friend!
then i immediately call her and she was not ready yet at that moment..
so we decided to go at 8am and i will reach her house by 7.30am..

About 8 something we reach the castle and there was no one until almost 9 we saw a malay couple, then we just enter the castle..
the weather is nice, but the sun not really good..anyway, the shooting start!





These four photos was the first set of clothes which used in the shooting..
for this shooting, i like the fourth one for the most!
because of the light i think..i always think of shooting this kind of light effect..
IT'S NOT AFTER PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!
but after this shooting i can't do it already i wonder why..
that's the sad part..
let's continue to the next part!



The best photos are here already! if you are interested to see the full one, please go to my facebook!
but i guess no one would actually interested..cause im not famous photographer what!
anyway, i hope to be famous one day!
i plan to ask one of the wedding photographers whether can guide me or not..
but i dont know how to ask..
as what my sister told me, if I told her i want to learn from her but this is just my hobby,
what she will think?
mostly will reject me right?
hmmm..maybe should reconsider..
alright, i think i will try and ask first!
i just saw her once in my cousin's wedding..she looks friendly..i should try right?
okay, try it and no regrets!
that's it for this post! thanks for the view! will try to improve!
Ciao for now~

0 comments: