CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

workkkk

im still here!
i just busy working for my dad,
that's why i didnt update!
i actually wanna update the trip that my friends who came from KL and Johor to Ipoh~
but..its too much to say..i think...
will update when i have time, hopefully~

okok,
i started to work for my dad,
this is my first time to work seriously,
kinda boring at the first few days,
because im still new!
my dad actually got two stores there..
one is for selling and another one is for storing.
i spent most of the time in store room because the works are much more easier than selling..
selling is more difficult because you really need a lot of experience and knowledge,
the knowledge for spare parts!
haa,i didnt mention what my dad is selling huh! yaa,its spare parts!
so when i was working in the selling department,
i was like helpless sometimes..
i really don't what the item when they said to me.
suddenly i felt that the people who doing this job is great!
i never felt that before..
u know when u look at the shop you will feel like "ahh,it must be dirty and those people must not study much" haa!honestly i didnt feel like that, i like my dad's shop,i just didnt know those people are so great!
maybe you won't get much higher salary on this job,
but you must know that not many people can do this job!

after the first week, i really getting tired!
because i need to wake up early and work for the whole day..
to be frankly wake up early is really hard for me!
no matter how early i go to bed, but still i feel like not enough of sleep.. =.=
u have to work for six days a week and rest at sunday only..
its a tough, tough job!
anyway,it's just a one month experience for me,
i have to go back to uni after the new semester starts...
well, two more weeks to go!
and the same for my holiday to the end..

hmm..gotta sleep!
that's all! good night! :)

0 comments: